Position Responsibilities: - Conduct thorough legal review of new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Manage SME inputs and issue final legal approvals for products and feature enhancements.
- Draft, review, negotiate, and advise clients on commercial arrangements with strategic partners.
- Draft contract templates and advise on compliance and marketing matters, as needed.
- Participate and counsel clients through all stages of the product lifecycle (design, review, approve, go-to-market, and decommissioning).
- Stay knowledgeable of, and communicate business impacting regulatory changes.
- Provide day-to-day advice and counseling to business products clients.
- Coordinate with internal security, IT, audit, product, privacy, and other stakeholders as needed to remediate any deficiencies to support timely product launches and ongoing product compliance.
What we?re looking for...
You?ll need to have:
- Bachelor degree and six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Bar membership.
- Six or more years of recent legal practice experience with a corporate legal department or law firm, preferably supporting IT, Advanced Communications, Cyber security or new technology products and services.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of data privacy laws, security compliance requirements, relevant industry standards, such as HIPAA, PCI, and FISMA are preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced deliverable driven environment managing multiple executive visibility obligations under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of personnel and communicate legal requirements without losing focus of client objectives.
- Strong with Microsoft Office and Google G Suite products.
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information.