Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
You will need to ensure a timely and accurate review, approval, posting and payment of travel expense reports for The Coca-Cola Company employees. Responsibility includes decision to approve allowable or reject non allowable travel expenses in line with Company policies and procedures Monitoring card activities, balances and follow-up with cardholder regarding outstanding issues.
It is essential to maintain positive relationships with customers and apply customer service skills in a manner that defuses -emotional- customer interactions in both a verbal and written context.
- Verify and approve electronically received expense reports in accordance with agreed service standards and ensuring compliance to Travel & Expenses (T&E;) policy. Review attached images and itineraries for clarity and entry verification. Collect any missing or unclear items and attach to reports Daily monitoring and correction of import/Export errors and provide root cause analyses.
- Prepare regular system generated reports including monthly and quarterly management reports. Review scheduled reports to make sure no errors in the runs. Identify newly requested reports not in existence and send to Manager for approval and creation request. Maintain desk procedures
- Follow up on queries for report status. Provide guidance on processing expense reports, travel expense policies and statement reconciliations.
- Apply operational excellence/lean tools to make continuous improvements to processes
- Participate in monthly & quarterly training for new travelers
What you can expect
- You will need to communicate across all business units and with employees at all levels of management and from different countries, interacting with different cultures.
What you need to be successful
- 1 or 2 years of experience in similar or Administrative roles
- Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances.
- Attention to detail
- English proficiency
- Inquisitive mind-set
- Ability to work across multiple levels within the organization. Strong integrity and ability to handle sensitive situations discreetly
- Analytical skills and capabilities
- Strong Customer Services skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficiency with ERP computer systems
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.