Requisition CLI007780 MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125:year legacy. MSD's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world's premier, most research:intensive biopharmaceutical company. Today, we're doubling down on this goal. MRL is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow,
and will take MSD's leading discovery capabilities and world:class small molecule and biologics R and D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases.
Brief of Position
The Trial Manager creates and ensures the successful execution of the clinical data management strategy for assigned trials within a specific drug/vaccine program. Develops and manages project plans which span from protocol development through database lock. Collaborates with appropriate functional areas to align resources and ensure all aspects of the project plan are executed on time and with appropriate quality. Agrees/arbitrates deliverable:based commitments based on detailed knowledge of trial complexity and requirements. Manages change, customer and stakeholder expectations, facilitates cross:functional decision making, and performs risk management. Represents Global Data Management on cross:functional trial teams and in other trial:level development forums.
Under the guidance of more senior staff, may serve as the data management lead or perform a support role for filing programs. Participates in the development of, and ensures adherence to, MSD clinical data management procedures. Interacts with staff across multiple MSD sites.
1. Develops detailed project plans for the collection, review, and cleaning of all clinical data for assigned trials within a specific drug / vaccine program. Data includes, but is not limited to, case report form (CRF) data, lab data, biomarker data, and patient reported outcomes.
2. Serves as project manager of all clinical data management activities for trials as assigned. Under the guidance of more senior staff when appropriate, uses excellent interpersonal, negotiating, and project management skills to perform and manage the following tasks:
- Project planning, initiation, execution, change control, and closing.
- Project team development, project team leadership, meeting management, and resource coordination.
- Risk management planning (, risk identification, analysis, response planning, monitoring, and control), including escalation as necessary.
- Management of customer / stakeholder expectations; facilitation of cross:functional decisions.
3. Defines trial:level requirements for quality data collection and validation at the trial level.
- Reads and interprets the clinical protocol from a clinical data management perspective.
- Provides clinical data management input into trial design, as appropriate, ensuring operational feasibility.
- Engages with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to assess complexity, define trial:level data management requirements and inputs (including timing), and confirm all data management deliverables and services required for a trial.
- Ensures appropriate use of standards and project:level consistency of database design, data collection, and validation.
- Facilitates assessment and processing of standards and change requests.
- Approves trial:level data validation plan (including project and protocol specific data validation elements).
4. Manages trial:level data quality and completion of database lock and post:database lock activities:
- Monitors overall status and quality
Importante Empresa de Limpieza se encuentra en la búsqueda de un Ingeniero Industrial/Arquitecto con dominio de Project Manager - Experiencia mínima de 4 años...
Desde Soluciones Rrhh - Capital Federal
Publicado hace un mes
Requisition ID: Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 : 10 Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY...
Publicado hace un mes
Role Summary: About Us: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and...
Desde Ge Digital - Capital Federal
Publicado hace un mes
Sus responsabilidades: Responsable de las estrategias de arquitectura de datos del grupo y las especificaciones de arquitectura, su coordinación, aprobación y...
Desde Grupo Abans - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 6 días