Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
BIG. OPPORTUNITY. AHEAD.
Take the chance to be part of a company that is changing the way technology improves communication in sales, being part of an ambitious team that carries out the commercial growth of Sirena throughout the region!
Our goal is to be a leading software company that helps businesses leave a mark on their customers. We have the support of the main investor groups in the region (including Mercado Libre). Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, Brazil (São Paulo) and Mexico (CDMX). And this is just the beginning!
This position will be responsible for developing the functionalities proposed by the Product Owners in close communication with the rest of the UX team and reporting to the UX Leads.
Job Overview: The UI Designer will help to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This involves the design of the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand the use cases for each feature.
- Research and understand the “User Persona”.
- Create flows, provide and update the entire diagram of the product.
- Design and provide wireframes for the Front End Developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in designing fields.
- At least 2 years working as a UI or UX Designer.
- Experience designing 2 or more digital products is a must.
- Sketch and Zeplin knowledge.
- Being part of a high-potential project (Sirena is growing throughout the continent!)
- Team up with key players in order to make a real difference
- Competitive salary
- Growth possibilities
- Amazing environment, we use slippers while in the office!
- In-company Portuguese and English lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible schedules and Home Office
- Trainings and learning environments
- MacBook Pro equipment
- All kind of snacks at the office
- Offices far away from hell (Microcentro) and close to heaven (Belgrano)